Honestly...I didn't edit my post either :P
Ah. I see. Those porch monkeys.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Honestly...I didn't edit my post either :P
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
[ QUOTE ]
Ah. I see. Those porch monkeys.
[/ QUOTE ]
Takin it back?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
After re-reading it, I understand what you were saying.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
You suck!
Randal Graves: You know, come to think of it, my grandmother was kind of a racist.
Dante Hicks: You *think*?
Randal Graves: [indignant] Well, I still don't think "porch monkey" should be considered a racial term. I mean, I've always used it to describe lazy people, not lazy black people! I think if we really tried, we could reclaim "porch monkey" and save it.
Dante Hicks: It can't be saved, Randal! The sole purpose for its creation - the only reason it exists in the first place - is to disparage an entire race. And even if it could be saved, *you* can't save it, because you're not black!
Randal Graves: [smug] Well, listen to you, telling me I can't do something because of the color of my skin. You're the racist!
[Dante storms off in a huff]
Randal Graves: I'm taking it back, you watch!
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
My girlfriend sucked 37 [censored]!
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bob you suck too! And Lung does too!
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
[ QUOTE ]
My girlfriend sucked 37 [censored]!
[/ QUOTE ]
In a row?
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Bookmarks